Friday, November 2, 2012

November= Thankful Month (Days 1&2)

My favorite time of the year is here and with it comes my favorite holidays with my most favorite one being this month.  THANKSGIVING! 

Thanksgiving is all about being thankful for the people and things that are in our lives and it also happens to be in my favorite month, during my favorite season, AND it is actually my favorite holiday.  So this month as a type of challenge (I LOVE challenges) I am going to try and post something/someone that I am thankful for each day.  But seeing as I am already a day behind we can probably guess how this is going to turn out, but we will try!

Day 1- Sophia

Sophia was not planned but she is the best thing that I have in my life.  Before I found out I was pregnant with her I was heading down a rocky road.  I had given up my dream of going to college and was just in a down mood.  She changed all of that for me.  When I first saw that itty bitty baby during my first ultrasound at about 13 weeks my whole world changed.  I again wanted to go to college in order to get a good job to provide for my little girl.  She has also taught me what it truly  means to love.  I am so thankful to have her as my daughter.

Day 2- My Parents

With out my parents I don't know what I'd being doing or where I would be at this moment without them.  I know I really hurt them last year when I told them I was pregnant with Phia, especially my mom since I didn't  tell her first.  But through it all they loved me and supported me in every decision that I have made.  Nathan and I are both also so thankful that they are willing to let us stay living with them in their house until we are able to get on our own feet.  They are truly the best parents anyone could ask for and I just hope I can be as good as a parent to Sophia.



SIDE NOTE:  I will continue with the "In's and Out's of Cloth Diapering" series and I "HOPE" to have the next one up by Thursday night, roughly around 5 and 7 PM CST!


God Bless,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment