Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 3 and 4 of Thankful month

Day 3-Nathan

I am so so thankful to have Nathan in my life. He is the best boyfriend I could ask for and such an amazing daddy to Phia. 
 He has stood by me through everything.  We got pregnant with Phia after just 4 months of dating and during the summer of our senior year of high school and yet he didn't leave me, he stayed and was so supportive of any decisions I made.  He went to every doctors appointment (unless he was at work and couldn't get off) and he stayed by my side through most of my labor.  He has also went along with any parenting decisions that I have made from breastfeeding, to babywearing, and although he's not completely on board yet he is supportive of my decision to cloth diaper.  

I don't think I could ask for a better dad for Phia or a better boyfriend for myself.

Day 4- Youth and Family Director/ Phia's godmother- Jamie

She doesn't know this and will probably never read this but she has been my motivation through everything.  She helped me when I lost a good friend to suicide, and uncle to cancer, and a grandpa all within a month of each other.  She was the first person I turned to when I found out I was pregnant and she stayed with me through the whole thing.  She offered me a place to live if my parents kicked me out and just so much more from maternity clothes to baby clothes.  She just knows how to stay happy, have a great time, and make people feel good though some extremely tough situations.  I don't know where I would be without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment