Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I lost the Challenge!

Hey guys it has been a LONG time since I've posted and I apologize for that.  And it seems like I have failed at my own challenge.  I have failed to post something I am thankful for everyday this month.  Trust me, it's not that I'm not thankful for 30 different things it's just that I don't have the time to sit down and right a post every single day.   Because I am truly thankful for so many things in my life. From Sophia to my dogs. From our crappy car to my parents.
 I just can not post every single day, you guys already know that I have a hard time posting once a week.  That is all going to change though. I PROMISE!
Starting this week I will have a post up every Thursday night between 5:00 and 5:30 PM CST. No if's, and's, or but's about it.  It will be posted.

SIDE NOTE: I am also working on getting a Facebook set up for this blog where I would post things more frequently than I do here.  But for now there is a Twitter set up and a Pinterest account.  Go follow me there :)

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment