Monday, January 21, 2013

Munchkin Meals Monday! Breakfast for supper!

Today we had a backwards day and had breakfast for supper.  It consisted of Pancakes, pork sausage patties, shredded potato hashbrowns and fried eggs.  And it was Phia's first time ever having pancakes and I would have to say she LOVED them.  She wasn't too sure about the hashbrowns as she fed them to the dogs.  
I'd love to say that I have an amazing recipe for these pancakes but I can't.  Because truthfully the pancakes were made from a box of pancake mix.  And the hashbrowns weren't homemade either.  They were just some generic, store brand that came in a bag.  Tonight was just an all around lazy night. 



And then for lunch we had some yummy fried rice!

Which she also seemed to enjoy :) 
And our puppies where hoping she'd share.

Again I don't have a recipe though because it was just some minute rice that I cooked in the microwave and then added a pack of fried rice seasoning mix.

Next weeks Mmm will be better. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment