Thursday, January 24, 2013

Doula this. Doula that. Doula. Doula. Doula. Doula.

Doula it's just a fun word to say.  Try it.... doo-luh. It's fun isn't it? 
No? Okay then I must be special.
Well now that that's out of the way it's time to get to the real reason I'm writing this post....
I've decided to become a certified doula! 
Woah! Hold on a minute. WHAT? 
Yeah that's right, I'm going to start training through Childbirth International to get my certification in Birth Doula-ing. 
                                                             Doula-ing. Is that a word? Hmmm
During my pregnancy I researched like crazy.  And one of those things I researched was doulas.  
They enticed me.  However money didn't allow me to have one.
Sad-face :(
Que fascination and tons more research.
Now I want to provide doula services to EVERY expecting mom.
Whether she be rich or poor
                                  young or old
                                               First-time mom or tenth-time mom

For more info on what a doula is check out:

And to find a Doula in your area:

`

No comments:

Post a Comment