Monday, January 7, 2013

8 Week "Get Healthy" Challenge hosted by Six Sister's Stuff

Sorry for the late notice but I just heard of this myself.  But the wonderful ladies over at Six Sister's Stuff are hosting an 8 week "Get Healthy" Challenge and it starts TODAY! This is a perfect way to lose that pregnancy weight that I am still carrying around almost 8 months postpartum (pp)!

Last night was the first weigh in but since I don't own a scale (I really need to get one of those), I weighed myself first thing this morning at a friends.  Then today the actual challenge starts.  If you click on the second link it will take you to a blog post by Six Sister's where there are some "rules" posted along with a printable Challenge calender that has, well, challenges that you can do every day and earn points along with a food journal/log.

I'm personally going to start this by myself this week.  BUT if there is any one interested in doing this along with me I will re-start next Monday and depending on the number of people who join I will pick a prize that I will send out to the person with the most points at the end of the 8 weeks.  Anyone in? Let me know!

And because I need the motivation I am going to tell you guys what I weighed in at this morning..... 169.8 pounds.  At the end of the 8 weeks I would like to be down to my pre-pregnancy weight of 155 pounds or even less.

I can do this. I can do this. I can do this!

Peace <3


P.S. This week I am going to start a weekly special called Munchkin Meals Monday where I will post something that little Phia ate.  Now that we are mainly in full swing BLW mode I am crazy about trying new recipes that we can eat together as a family.  I'm not sure what I am going to make tonight but expect a post up around 7:30 PM CST!


No comments:

Post a Comment