Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Welcome!

Hi everyone! This is my first ever blog post so we'll see how this things goes.

Some background information about myself

I'm Amanda, the first time, working mom to (So)Phia (baby sock monkey) and the girlfriend to Nathan (daddy sock monkey).  Nathan and I are both in college full time and I have a part time job so as you can imagine our lives are a little chaotic at the moment but it is well worth it and a lot of fun.

Our Parenting style is different than almost everyone we know in our small little town in the fact that we believe in cloth diapering, babywearing, attachment Parenting (AP), baby food making, and montessori style learning.  That is mainly what this blog will be like combined with general life happenings and what not.

If you are going to come along for the ride, I suggest you hold on tight because this could get crazy!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment